Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Minnesota Trip

Okay, bear with me...there are going to be as many photos in this entry as I can have the patience for. I am so excited about these pictures. We had such a special time as a family in Minnesota. We are richly blessed with precious cousins, aunts (sisters), uncles (brothers), parents and grandparents in that lovely state. So blessed in fact, that if it weren't for the certainty with which we love and serve our "world" in maryland, we would hitail it back to the land full of folks we love.

For now we pour over these photos and polish the memory nuggets again and again as we work to remember the loving help that made our trip possible.
I hope you can see even a glimpse of the joy shared during that time.
Thanks for sharing the joy with me.
My love goes out to all of you...

P.S. Some precious folks didn't make it into my photos...don't underestimate your important part in our time together...we love you dearly each and every one of you.

CLICK ON A PICTURE TO SEE A LARGER VERSION!!

Evening hayride with cousins to feed the cows - they tried to eat the hay right out from under us!

Barnhart and Diggs cousins on a giant swing in Soldier Field Park

Grandpa and the kids in the woods having an adventure walk!

Playing a game with Grandma Rosi ~ she plays a mean game whether its Whoonu or Baseball!





4 comments:

Ang said...

The photos are lovely. Thanks for sharing them. So glad that you all had a wonderful time.

Mom B. said...

What great memories, Karrie - how can it be that the time has come and gone? I treasured every minute with you and your precious family. Don't we love cameras and the ability to preserve those memories down the road. Can't wait to see you all again. Lovingly, GR

Michal said...

Oh, the fun! These pictures are so sweet. I am sure you had a great visit; I love going back to Minnesota, too :-) I miss you- say hello to Uncle Jamey, Jake, Jessie, and Jobins for me! I love you!
Love,
Michal

Kat said...

It was so very lovely to see you all again, Auntie!