Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family projects




Last weekend for the very first time since we married, Jamey and I painted walls in our home! We have always rented or lived with others...but this time its ours to go crazy with! Some might say that "Bold Terra Cotta" in the living room is crazy...but we love it. We also had a blast painting Jessi's room ~ with help from her brothers it was a family affair.
It has really been great to work together to enhance the beauty of our haven...we all love to "retreat" here and now we enjoy it even more. We are blessed.








3 comments:

Emmachka said...

I LOVE IT!!! Great job, guys. Isn't it fun to "mark" your territory this way? Wow... a FABULOUS color, that terra cotta. Yummy. Love you all so much,
Em

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness. It's so beautiful. I really love that particular shade of red. So warm, not too blue-red. And the tan and black and metal and stone? Your living room is GORGEOUS.

Sweet sister. This just reminds me how much joy I would get from being in your space. It's been since Colorado!?

Jessi's room is soooo sweet! What fun it is to have a girlie girl in the house. I know! The three painter people are precious. Squeeze them for this auntie.

Thank you for posting pictures. This ability to peek in is priceless. Keep that camera handy!

Much love--
M.

Michal said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the bright wall! That's so exciting that you could paint :-) Now I really have to come visit you sometime. :)