Saturday, February 10, 2007

3rd Birthday !!!


Today is Joebens 3rd birthday! I don't know where 3 years went. He is such a pickle, very animated and sooooo loving. He lights up the day of anyone who ventures near him. In the store yesterday he said "hello", and "pardon me" to nearly every person we passed. He had a shirt that I found on clearance for his birthday and he was holding it as such a treasure. When we were in line a nice "Grandma" lady said hello and he said, "Hello, I have my shirt. I will try it on when Mama buys it for me." She asked if he liked his shirt and of course she received and emphatic "Yeah". She smiled so brightly when he answered that way. Its not a life-changing moment, but its a life-blessing moment. He has a way of making the stresses around disappear for a minute while you join him in his happy 3 year old world. Happy Birthday little man. We love you.

1 comment:

Emmachka said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE JOE!!!
We love you so much, and your joyous spirit is obvious even through the computer! We can't WAIT to see you in your new home next summer!!
Love,
Aunt Emmie, Uncle Kevin
Misha, Sasha & Gracie!