Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Bowl Party



What a terrific time we had with our friends and kiddos at the superbowl party! It was such a pleasure to see them again after my time away. My friend Sally is pictured here with Joseph - she is such a treasure to me. It is so good to have folks come into your home and just fall into place, which is what they all do.

Our Corridor group is awesome. I am excited about what is to come and how we can minister to each other and the world around us. Just learning to love each other, to authentically lean on each other, and to leave gentle room for differences is exciting to me. I know that God has plans for the Corridor group and I am thankful to be a part of them and for each one that is a part of us. God is so good.

2 comments:

Michal said...

That's awesome! It sounds like God has really blessed you with an amazing ministry :) I love you!

Kat said...

I am glad that you had a great party on Sunday. Good to hear, too, of the encouragement that the Corridor group is to you guys. May God honor His name through all of you there!